“The sooner you begin coding the later you finish.via Devshop
A badly planned project will take three times longer than expected - a well-planned project only twice as long as expected.
There are no good project managers - only lucky ones.
Everyone asks for a strong project manager - when they get him they don't want him.
Some projects finish on time in spite of project management best practices.
Fast - cheap - good: you can have any two.
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time the last 10% takes the other 90%.
If everything is going exactly to plan, something somewhere is going massively wrong.”
This is my personal blog - stuff not directly connected to my work goes here - some of it's a little spicy, so watch out for heartburn. Of course if you're lucky you'll find something valuable in the mix of product development, Agile development, innovation, technology and marketing that I write about.
Friday, February 16, 2007
Project management quotes
Stephen Seay has posted a collection of project management quotes on his ProjectSteps blog. here are some of the ones I found funniest/most truthful (you get to guess which):
Tags: funny, project management
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Read these PM quotes in the lounge car of this site:ReplyDelete
The quotes are organized by role: PM, Exec or Team Memember. Stereotyping. Yes. But laugh out loud funny because their some logic to how they are organized.
Very nice, thanks for the tip! Good website for project management stuff in general.ReplyDelete